Back to editing and life in a big city

11:17 Unknown 0 Comments

Lately I've been trying out some alternative video editing programs to see what suits me best. I had some video material of my good friend Jarkko and decided to make a small tribute to him for he has helped me in the years to become a better grappler. I owe him much more than this video.



In the future I will be doing more videos as I've found out it's so much fun fun fun... FUN!

Small update on my life... So I moved almost 2 months ago to a bigger city from my little farm village. Life here is hectic, it will take a while to get used to it. But at least here the quality of jiujitsu is great! I've been getting great sparring with some technical guys, and the bonus is they're my size.

But every happy story has a downside. I've been out for the past 2 weeks, because my back has been in a lot of pain. 2 short weeks feel like forever. Let's hope I get it fixed soon so I can get back to the mats!


I hope you have a great day and choke your friends :) In a safe environment of course... duh.


0 comments: